Regulations of the International Folklore Festival „Opoczno 2016”
- The „Opoczno 2016” International Folklore Festival is organised by the Culture Centre in Opoczno.
- The group may not exceed 25 participants. (only adults)
- The organisers host the foreign groups from Wednesday, August 24, 2016 no longer than to breakfast time on August 29, 2016. Precise dates of arrival and departure are set by the organisers in agreement with the ensemble’s manager. The groups arrive directly to the festival town set by organisers.
- Arrival costs are covered by the groups
- The ensemble interested in participation, should send by email, up to 15 May 2016 at the latest, the application form with the following attachments:
– Information about the ensemble and its achievements
– 5 high quality photographs (by mail, they should be in *.jpg format)
– film recordings (DVD) presenting the ensemble’s programme – 60 min.
- Sequence of applications decides about being qualified for the festival. It will be confirmed by the organisers.
- The participating ensemble should prepare one 20 minutes long and two 10 minutes long various
presentations, and a programme for advertising performances in the process of the street parade.
- All festival presentations must be accompanied by live music.
- Every ensemble must execute the presentations planned by the festival organisers
- Festival presentations may be registered by the radio and television. The groups do not receive any
remunerations for this and agree that the materials could be used by the festival organizers.
- During the stay, the organisers and co-organisers ensure for the participating groups:
– food (3 meals a day – Polish cuisine)
– at least 1 English – speaking guide per group
– for groups arriving by plane – a coach for local travel
- During the stay, the manager of the group is fully responsible for the members of his/her group. The responsibility comprises in particular:
– Punctuality in execution of festival programme,
– Friendly attitude towards the members of other groups and people working for the festival,
– Should any damage be done by any member of a given group during his/her stay during the festival, the manager will cover the costs of damage.
- All members of the ensemble must have insurance (group or individual) to cover all costs of treatment in Poland, should it be necessary. The insurance must cover the period from the day of entry to Poland to the day of departure from Poland. The group’s manager is responsible for meeting this obligation.
- The festival official languages are Polish and English.
Regulations of the International Folklore Festival